Join now - be part of our community!

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

ovyuk
Visitor

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

OK people maybe if there is enough people who will sign this thread, to get sony to do an update so we can view video formats on the sony vaio mp3 pocket.
Maybe this will attrract there attention and they could sort it out!

Maybe they will but get your fingers crossed, Pray and write your name here...

Thanks
Ovy
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

155 REPLIES 155
badnewsal
Visitor

Here here, bring on the video...... please

HalUK
Visitor

very much, deffinately, obviously, inevatably in! lol, that would be brilliant, and NO MUSIC FORMATTING! transfer, and playing of any music file would be brilliant! and some more skins :smileygrin:

AgentSmith
Visitor

Coun't me in.

I havn't visited these forums in a while but still use my Vaio almost every day.

Batedor3D
Visitor

surelly i'm in !!! this is one of the best mp3 players around...being able to play some videos on it would be simply amazing and would make it the king of the mp3 players !!!:smileygrin:

NikosGR
Visitor

Count me in! Video would make this almost perfect.:smileyhappy:

Snakedragon
Visitor

hell yeah... with video playback this would completely crush the ipod and would be in league with the archos one that plays videos!

Venom
Visitor

Goddamn it SONY!samsung already has a video playback feature on it's mp3 players!will you do something for us too?!?!we payed a whola lotta money for this thing!
V-VIDEO
A-AUDIO
I-INTEGRATED
O-OPERATION
if that's the way it's gotta be just call it AIO!it's not that bad!you bastards!!!!

MadMattUK
Visitor

Screw the video, just give me a better photo facility. Faster browsing, browsing by thumbnails, browse by filename and allowing the user to name their folders what they please rather than USER_XXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baggio4378
Visitor

Hey.. I was just looking around the sony website for a vaio pocket page and stumbled acrossclub vaio, I decided to register and I'm glad to see that there is a forum. I've looked everywhere for a forum on this product but with no luck.

I love this player, it's amazing that not many people have heard of it as it think it's much better than any of apples attempts.

Anyway I'm all for video but sadly I think sony would rather make a brand new player and add video functionality to that as it hasn't really done a good job in marketing the vaio pocket 😞

Valber
Visitor

Count me in