Join now - be part of our community!

VAIO Recovery Care Fails with Error

profile.country.en_GB.title
kets2579
Visitor

VAIO Recovery Care Fails with Error

Hi

I have purchased Sony Vaio recently and I am really disappointed. I faced the blue screen of death and have repeatedly faced the physical memory dumping. The system kept crashing until I decided to get back the system as it was when factory installed. I tried with F10 and then started the recovery but for my disappointment the system after format came up with and error 32 stating that application cannot be executed and try it again after shutdown , I tried the same and everytime it came up with same error. Now there is no OS nor there is vaio care recovery working and I am in a dead state. Its really disaster , Sony doesnt send any OS media / CD so it is again a helpless situation . I am suppose to complete some important work and I am really stranded . What to do ??? really lost heart and trust on Sony.

Kets

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Kets,

Have you spoken to Vaio Support about this?

If you tell them there is a problem with the Recovery Partition they may agree to send you a set of Recovery Discs.

Go to the Support Pages and enter your model and serial number then choose 'Get in Touch'.

:thinking: