Join now - be part of our community!

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

ovyuk
Visitor

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

OK people maybe if there is enough people who will sign this thread, to get sony to do an update so we can view video formats on the sony vaio mp3 pocket.
Maybe this will attrract there attention and they could sort it out!

Maybe they will but get your fingers crossed, Pray and write your name here...

Thanks
Ovy
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

155 REPLIES 155
PiaPoi
Visitor

Im in tis all gd

i also wish u could record sounds or listen to the radio, but can't win em all.........

febs
Visitor

The ability to listen to the radio would be a good idea but it would require more hardware inside the VP and so could not be added by a simple firmware update.

Unai
Visitor

Count on me for video on VP!

ivan-d
Visitor

count me in, but it'll never happen, this device is dead *sigh*

febs
Visitor

count me in, but it'll never happen, this device is dead *sigh*

Thats what i think too:smileycry:

jamieshurlock
Visitor

definetly
in some ways a bit dissappointed about some of the features in others fairly impressed - i would not have bought an ipod as im not a sheep!
but as i hear it they are doing a video model of ipod soon so if thats the case get your fingers out and re-introduce the pocket and turn it into a rocket
the thing oyu should realise is that sony being the money grabbing corporation they will undoubtedly make a new version before looking after existing models and charge the earth for the extra feature that should in fact be a free upgrade as its only the software that holds it back!!
maybe we should grease the palm of an engineer to do this as we would have more hope??
question is - would we be happy to loose say a gb of storage space to accomadate the extra software (a bad guesstimate of size) but my guess is we all would
about time the sonicstage was developed further in my eyes hence im back on here...
count me in!!

dopead
Visitor

***SIGN***

minaminou
Visitor

Yes yes yes ...
That's a great idea ...
Would be really nice indeed,

COUNT ME IN,,,

Mina

minaminou