Join now - be part of our community!

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

ovyuk
Visitor

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

OK people maybe if there is enough people who will sign this thread, to get sony to do an update so we can view video formats on the sony vaio mp3 pocket.
Maybe this will attrract there attention and they could sort it out!

Maybe they will but get your fingers crossed, Pray and write your name here...

Thanks
Ovy
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

155 REPLIES 155
febs
Visitor

Why are their so many people who want the ability to watch videos on their Vaio Pocket i know the screen on it is beautiful but it is hardly big enough to watch an episode of say the simpsons or whatever.But thinking about it why did they call it the Vaio Pocket considering that VAIO laptops and desktops are multimedia gods you would have thought video would have been on it as standard

Marce
Visitor

If somebody from Sony read this, please, include Video and also PictBridge.

Waiting always great news from you ........

febs
Visitor

Oh yes video on a 2.2inch screen fantastic

febs
Visitor

If you realy want your sony to play video i would sugest one of these although it looks like it is not available in europe:smileysad:

dark_shadow
Visitor

Ok well count me in but i know video wont happen.

I would rather they made a new update which allowed better viewing of the photo's etc.

Agreed

Count me in too

Scratchy
Visitor

Count me in To. Also give us an upgrade to listen to Louder Music, the Volume level is PATHETIC .

febs
Visitor

As much as i would like it to happen i dont think Sony will bring out another update as it has been so long since they released the first update.

fedevi
Visitor

count me in

opidalo
Visitor

Oh yes video on a 2.2inch screen fantastic

A lot of Digital cameras have video capabaitity. the ability to at least be able to watch them as you can do with pictures that you have downloaded from your digital camera is the idea behind video capabity.
What about also being able to watch music videos?
Watching Batman Begins on such a device I agree would not be fantastic, however, there are other PMPs on the market that offer video on the same size screen.

febs
Visitor

I just dont see the point.Personally i never use my VAIO Pocket to view pictures I just use it as a portable music player and if i want to look at photos while out and about i will use my Clie TH55 as the screen is much bigger and a better resolution.