Participa, comparte tu experiencia!

My Xperia M Dual C2004 won't turn on! A red light blinks/flashes 3 times..... Please help

RESUELTAS
garvmaggu
Visitante

My Xperia M Dual C2004 won't turn on! A red light blinks/flashes 3 times..... Please help

I switched off my phone last night. Then I switch on it. When I press and hold the power button, it vibrates but nothing displays and no respone (black screen). My battery was 95%. Then, today when I tried to switch it on, a red light flashes 3 times. I tried many times but the same problem. I charged it for 3 hours but same problem and I also tried Volume Up + Power Button but it also fails. Please help me.... Please...

33 RESPUESTAS 33
natts
Visitante

I had a similar issue and in my case it was not even charging with the charger initially..what I did was a simple thing.. first I connected my phone with USB to laptop and when it started charging I let it charge for around half an hour and then connected to normal charger for an hour..it worked fine after that.

Angelle
Visitante

my xperia z1 is having the same issue. it will not charge but a 3 blinking light appears when I press the power button. does anyone here have any solutions that are different to what has been said already. please help us sony. cheers

saumis87
Visitante

Hi,

I am facing the same poblem & model is c2005.

Flashed ftf file by flashtool & it won't turn up. Please suggest & thanks in advance. Slightly_smiling_Face

abbaycavalera
Visitante

That indicate your IC Power is broken or loose, i was trying to slip something like old sim card above sim card slot...and Phone turn on again. Idk but its work for me