Participa, comparte tu experiencia!

My Xperia M Dual C2004 won't turn on! A red light blinks/flashes 3 times..... Please help

RESUELTAS
garvmaggu
Visitante

My Xperia M Dual C2004 won't turn on! A red light blinks/flashes 3 times..... Please help

I switched off my phone last night. Then I switch on it. When I press and hold the power button, it vibrates but nothing displays and no respone (black screen). My battery was 95%. Then, today when I tried to switch it on, a red light flashes 3 times. I tried many times but the same problem. I charged it for 3 hours but same problem and I also tried Volume Up + Power Button but it also fails. Please help me.... Please...

33 RESPUESTAS 33
garvmaggu
Visitante

No. Service pack 2. 768 mb ram. pentium 4

garvmaggu
Visitante

Now.. what to do?  Please help.....

alexrx
Entusiasta

Maybe you should to contact your local Sony Xperia Care, it seems that it´s the best solution for you at this moment.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

garvmaggu
Visitante

Yes, I think this is the only way. They told me to take the phone to the service center. I am going to service center.
RenoWijoyo
Visitante

your'e just out of power. charge the battery for half an hour and then try again

tony_pe
Visitante

I had the same problem... I unlocked the bootloader and I flashed the original .ftf file and now it's working
dennisp24
Visitante

i am not agree with you.. last night i swichted off my xperia m dous for a minute after that its not turniing on..!! Help
 this is my email address..:)

tech
Visitante

m having same problem ...the phone doesnt vibrate also when i press power button..actually i didnt even switch off my phone i was messaging and it suddenly happened. when i keep my phone on charging it charges led light shows but dosnt turn on..what to do ?? sony comapanion not able to detect my phone also..pls suggestions help needed!

hel1
Visitante

HEY am also facing the same problem... Skull please help someone

DK3460
Visitante