Join now - be part of our community!

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

ovyuk
Visitor

UPDATES FOR SONY VAIO MP3 POCKET ***sign this thread***

OK people maybe if there is enough people who will sign this thread, to get sony to do an update so we can view video formats on the sony vaio mp3 pocket.
Maybe this will attrract there attention and they could sort it out!

Maybe they will but get your fingers crossed, Pray and write your name here...

Thanks
Ovy
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

155 REPLIES 155
JOSELIO
Visitor

signed

BartK
Visitor

Euh, sorry to spoil the fun, but if I can remember corretly I once read somwhere that a video option can never happen becasue the CPU inside the VP would not be able to handle that.
I do agree with the skins thoug!
So keep on signing for the skins !

garthy-baby
Visitor

please!please!please!get them 2 update the vaio

regards

garth...

jamieshurlock
Visitor

about time they caught up with the software that the technology was built for!

Yes............Please count me in

MadarbWoT
Visitor

count me in

JOSELIO
Visitor

CUANDO COJONES VAN AHACER ALGO PARA Q SE VEA VIDEO OSTIAS ,Q PANDA DE MIERDAS LOS DE SONY

RPope
Visitor

Or if they don't want to continue supporting the Vaio, they could just release the source code for the ROM and it could be developed and supported by the community! They could even strip out the ATRAC stuff if they were worried and leave the community to add REAL MP3 support rather than MP3 inside Sony DRM! Would certainly make my device much more useful to me cos we wouldn't have to use SonicStage any longer!!

YaYiN
Visitor

Eso!!! si por lo menos no quieren trabajar para hacer que este aparto sea mucho mejor de lo que es (tampoco es gran cosa) que nos dejen a los si que queremos que lo hagamos nodotros.
Que se liberen los fuentes, o que hagan algo........ tantas cosas, para que no te puedas ni siquiera crearte tu propio skin...

Que hagan algo por favor, si por lo menos funcionara bien, pero es que ni eso....

Firmo lo que sea!!!

Count me!!
Signed!!

stroumflakis
Visitor

Count me in too....
I would give everything to watch video on my vaio.:smileypeace: