Join now - be part of our community!

I need graphics driver for PCG-7D1M

profile.country.fi_FI.title
puttesaatana
Visitor

I need graphics driver for PCG-7D1M

Every support page offers just nothing. Where the are the drivers I used to find easily?:smileyplain: So if anybody could give a link or something that I could get my lappy work I would be happy. My lappy is bought in 2005. Thanks in advance:)

EDIT: 258.96 didn't work ("no compatible hardware found")

Message was edited by: puttesaatana

Message was edited by: -Cass-

Edited for swearing

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

You are quoting the chassis number not the model number.

Hover the mouse pointer over Support (at the top of this page) and click on ‘Online Support’, then click ‘Vaio’ (under Vaio and Computing). On the next page enter your serial number and log in.

This will take you to Support for your model where you will find the driver for download.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.fi_FI.title
puttesaatana
Visitor

Here are couple of pics about the model and some other numbers. This is all I kno about my lappy. Funny that none of the model list includes the pcg-7d1m. When I put the serial numbers A and B as asked the site gave another modelnumber (

However I found something from the support. Few packages of some original stuff, drivers etc but no installers. Just tons of files in those folders (FS3_utils, FS3_drivers). I dont kno actually what to do with them bcs Im not so familiar with OS's.

MHM_1110805002406.jpg

MHM_1110805002656.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Which model was presented after logging in with your serial number?

The sticker on the underside is the chassis model number. You will find the Vaio model number either on the screen surround or above the keyboard.

I think that you will find that it is a VGN-FS315E. Please confirm this and we will give instructions on how to install/update the graphics driver contained in the original drivers package.

Please also confirm that you still have XP as the operating system.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat