Join now - be part of our community!

Help! Is there anyway i can put my images as the pic when my tracks are playin??

Robby41
Visitor

Help! Is there anyway i can put my images as the pic when my tracks are playin??

I do not know if this is even possible but if it is can someone please tell me how its done, the pic of the CD is becoming annoying so any help will be welcome.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Psaila
Visitor

I do not know if this is even possible but if it is can someone please tell me how its done, the pic of the CD is becoming annoying so any help will be welcome.

Thanks!

Yes It Is possible ,

This Link to VAIO pocket pdf file might Help

And I think it will help others also

TygerTyger
Visitor

I'm glad you stuck around Raymond you're good for this place :smileygrin:

Robby41
Visitor

Thanks!

Yes It Is possible ,

Right, OK so what am i supposed to get from a notepad full of numbers and randon letters. Am i missin sumthing here???
:thinking:

Robby41
Visitor

Thanks!

Yes It Is possible ,

Right, OK so what am i supposed to get from a notepad full of numbers and randon letters. Am i missin sumthing here???

I hav just realised this notepad only cums up after link has started to load but it goes off straight away. Right am confused???Sum help please??!

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

The link is to pdf file Robby - ie opens with Acrobat Reader.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Psaila
Visitor

I'm glad you stuck around Raymond you're good for this place :smileygrin:

Many Thanks TT .

Psaila
Visitor

The link is to pdf file Robby - ie opens with Acrobat Reader.

Sorry , did not make myself clear ,

Save the file and have a read of what you can and cant do.

Or In simple terms ( not you)

As your tracks play , open your photo viewer and view , it¿s a simple as that . Or play A slide show In Photo View As you play your albums

Speedbird223
Visitor

Or if you want to assign a picture to album then as the song is playing go to Photo Viewer and on the photo you want click on the little box with the arrow pointing at a CD in a box.....sorry for crap description!