Join now - be part of our community!

I HATE THE SONY BRAND BY M5

mstfckr61
Visitor

I HATE THE SONY BRAND BY M5

About 1.5 years ago we bought a Sony M5. The device was locked before the SIM card was inserted. We gave the service and changed with the new one. But we did not get any output from the incoming device. He has constant problems. After the fifth visit we requested a change and the device changed again. It's been 10 more days, but the problems are still problems. No more sound from the device to the other side. Unfortunately, my wife and I now hate the SONY brand for this phone. As long as this phone is a chronic malfunction, we will continue to make changes in the same urgency and embarrassment with our money. Unfortunately, we have not had the slightest confidence in the Sony brand.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
crashuk1
Explorer

mate i am in the same boat as you, they sent me a M5 and the phone is not fit for purpose.

Trimond
Visitor

I had problems with M5 the day i bought it, the sd card wouldn't work

Then i went on a trip to dubai, it randomly shuts down when on top of burj khalifa (couldn't take any photos)

After 1.5 years the screen starts to glitch and kept restarting, making it unusable so took it to the service center, now they are asking me to pay $ 230 to fix the motherboard & battery

Would not recommend Sony phones to anyone, such a dissappointment

profile.country.GB.title
crashuk1
Explorer

I agree they are asking me the same.