Join now - be part of our community!

Alarm sound does not work

SOLVED
Marwa95
Visitor

Alarm sound does not work

Hi,
I have a problem in my sony phone , the sound of alarm does not work what can i do please ?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christofer
Champion

Hi @Marwa95,

First of all, make sure that the alarm volume is turned up in Settings > Sound & notification.

If it is and you still get no sound for your alarms then try clearing data for the app. You can do this if you go to Settings > Apps > All > Clock > Clear data. This will reset the app so try setting a new alarm after doing this and see if it helped.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Christofer
Champion

Hi @Marwa95,

First of all, make sure that the alarm volume is turned up in Settings > Sound & notification.

If it is and you still get no sound for your alarms then try clearing data for the app. You can do this if you go to Settings > Apps > All > Clock > Clear data. This will reset the app so try setting a new alarm after doing this and see if it helped.

Dekisugi
Visitor

I can't enter into the icon of Alarm And Clock. That's why I'm facing problem in every morning because of 1 alarm is on. Help me as soon as you can. Please

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Dekisugi

what happen when you try to tap on the icon? do elaborate as much as possible 

Christofer
Champion

Hi @Dekisugi, I'm sorry to hear this.

Have you tried clearing data for the app, as suggested earlier in this topic? If not then I recommend that you try this.

Let me know if it helped!

mikewellington
Visitor

I'm having the same problem, I don't seem to have the option to clear data!