Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GB.title
jutler123

YouTube not working

Hoping someone can help.

I have a 55XE8596.  Its been updated to run Android Oreo.  I was able to run YouTube fine but now cannot run it at all.  When trying to start the YouTube app on the TV, I keep getting the "cant connect right now" message and asked to verify that the TV is connected to the Internet.  Everything else on the TV seems to work fine (NetFlix, web browser etc), so i know the TV is connected to the internet fine.  I have seen on this and other forums that people have said that changing the time settings to "Use Network time" worked for them, but my setting is already on this.  I have checked the time on the TV and it is correct.  I am able to access YouTube on all other devices which I have connected to my network, including another Samsung TV.  Frustrated with it not working and trying everything (clearing cache / data, Rebooting TV), I even reset the whole TV through the menus and went through the whole setup process again.  However, the problem still occurs.  I just cannot get the YouTube app to work.  When I try to cast something from my YouTube App on my phone to YouTube on the TV, i get an error on my phone that it couldnt work.  Im at my wits end and really dont know what else to try.  Can someone help?

Who Me Too'd this topic