Join now - be part of our community!

Can i buy a customizable Vaio with Windows 7 instead of Windows 8?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Ferniio
Visitor

Can i buy a customizable Vaio with Windows 7 instead of Windows 8?

So i plan to buy a customized E17 Vaio today, im pretty happy with all the specs and the price. The only thing bothering me if the fact that it comes with windows 8. I honestly hate the idea of windows 8, and it would really prefer it to come with windows 7 since ive been using it for a while and i really enjoy it and know exactly how to use it. After reading up on windows 8 ive decided that it is simply not for me and i was wondering if it is possible for my laptop to come with windows 7 instead. I was thinking since the laptop is fully customized anyway, it shouldnt be too hard from them to chance it?

I'm not sure which number to ring to contact sony about this since its only giving me a number for people who already have vaio laptops? Also this number is only open Mon-Fri and the offer for the vaio i want ends tomorrow sooo. I really need an answer asap.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

HI Ferniio,

Not sure which number you have but the pre-sales enquires number is 08705 424 424 - business hours Monday to Friday.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

HI Ferniio,

Not sure which number you have but the pre-sales enquires number is 08705 424 424 - business hours Monday to Friday.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat