Join now - be part of our community!

problem with my screen

SOLVED
Not applicable

problem with my screen

I purchased my sony ericsson w595 at local shop here in Lagos-Nigeria sometime last year. I'vent experience any problem until recently when i downloaded theme from zedge.net...my screen started showing random colours, somethings i wont be able to read anything from the screen. I try to restart my phone several times but the problem persist.. each day i discovered new problem, yesterday i discovered that the earpic is having problem too. when someone calls i wont be able to hear the person until i put it on speaker. Pls help, i love this phone, i dont wanna lose it. Thanks. Taitaiwo

****This same problem happens to my k850i and t303 last year when i download themes from this same site, i try to change the screen but the same problem persist..until someone told me that the problem wasnt from the screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dr_Chris
Champion

Well obviously you shouldn't be using these themes.Delete them from your phone and run the SE update service via PC to update or re-install the phone's software and/or try phone repair via PC suite.Either way, the phone needs to be switched off.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dr_Chris
Champion

Well obviously you shouldn't be using these themes.Delete them from your phone and run the SE update service via PC to update or re-install the phone's software and/or try phone repair via PC suite.Either way, the phone needs to be switched off.

Not applicable

Thanks for your responce. I try to repair my phone through PC suit but a dialog box appears, saying the phone repair has failed. i repeated this process more than 10times but still the same result. Plz what else should i do?

Thank you.

Dr_Chris
Champion

Perform a master reset on the phone.