Join now - be part of our community!

No Business Card Option/Facility on Xperia Mini Pro?

SOLVED
Not applicable

No Business Card Option/Facility on Xperia Mini Pro?

Hi,

I guess this is where the Nokia Phones score over Sony. I bought an Xperia Mini Pro and when I was about to send a friends phone number to another friend of mine,

I realized that Xperia mini pro diesthave the sending business card option. Can someone help or guide in case it does and I missed it. Or can the next softwar update have thisfacility/option as it is real handy a lot of times.

Thanks,

A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
suze
Leader

If you have access to the Android market you can download Contact Sender, which does what it says or an app called Handcent SMS texting app.  This allows you to send a contact via sms.  Its actually quite a cool texting app, allows you to save MMS to SD card and lets you select music for notifications, not just the android ringtones preinstalled on the phones.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
suze
Leader

If you have access to the Android market you can download Contact Sender, which does what it says or an app called Handcent SMS texting app.  This allows you to send a contact via sms.  Its actually quite a cool texting app, allows you to save MMS to SD card and lets you select music for notifications, not just the android ringtones preinstalled on the phones.