Join now - be part of our community!

internet problem in hazel

SOLVED
Not applicable

internet problem in hazel

i have a hazel i am unable to install the settings to my phone . i have a vodafone connection. service provider send me the settings but when i go to install that it says the authentication failed.

can any one help me please?????????

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dr_Chris
Champion

The Hazel is a Java-OS mobile.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable

hey thanks for your reply,

but it is not working then too it says no settings available.

I am unable access internet in any way in wi-fi it connects to the wi-fi but on browsing it says communication error.

in usb mode with pc it says communication error.

when i gets settings from operator going install them it says authentication failed, settings discarded.

what to do now.

i have reset the settings then too it is not working.

help me ......

thanks..........

Dr_Chris
Champion

First of all, use the SE update service to update or re-install the software via PC.Then try your set up wizard.As for wifi, make sure that the Allow local conn. setting is set to Yes under both Internet and Streaming settings.Let me know the result.

Not applicable

if i update the software of my phone are u sure that i will not miss some extra features.

i have read in this forum that new software of hazel or elm is not as good as current software running in the phone.

NO FEATURE WILL BE DELETED ??????

Dr_Chris
Champion

Well you need to sort out your internet problem, so it's up to you.Alternatively, you could opt for a master reset.I don't own a Hazel so I don't know whether a software update will result in losing features.However, if you already have the latest software (you can check that with your phone's remote update service) you can re-install the software with the update service on your PC, as this often solves software problems.

Not applicable

OKAY thanks for your help

but i want to check it with a new sim it works or not if it works then its fine

if it will not then i'll go to software update .

now i will come on monday ...... i can reply by monday

thanks again for ur help but may be i will be needing more help of urs.........

thanks again

Not applicable

and one thing more ....

that what type of mobile the hazel is?????

like windows, androids or what category ?????/

Dr_Chris
Champion

The Hazel is a Java-OS mobile.