Join now - be part of our community!

Help!! Timescape as my home screen has disappeared on 2.1!

SOLVED
Not applicable

Help!! Timescape as my home screen has disappeared on 2.1!

On Android 1.6 I was using Timescape as my home screen. Now after installing the 2.1 update I can't set Timescape as my home screen.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sushidushi
Contributor

What ak3dgfx suggested works. Timescape seems to be being given less attention now,  but it is there if you want it. Either add it as a widget,  or if you prefer you can just add the app icon to the home screen by long-pressing the icon from the app tray.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable

can't you just move it from the screen it is now on to the centre screen of your 'desktop'

Delete it from the screen it is on now then go to your centre screen, long press and then add it as a widget

Not applicable

Hi,

I guess, in android 2.1 the option of setting timescape as homescreen has been disabled.

sushidushi
Contributor

What ak3dgfx suggested works. Timescape seems to be being given less attention now,  but it is there if you want it. Either add it as a widget,  or if you prefer you can just add the app icon to the home screen by long-pressing the icon from the app tray.

Not applicable

Thanks for your help everyone. It does seem that focus has moved from Timescape which, for me, is a shame.

Had 2.1 update for a couple of days now and am experiencing various small issues but generally it's ok though I have a real issue with the various colors and fonts....looks like children from the local nursery school were let loose on the colouring!!!

If I'm honest, I'm due an upgrade soon and I am thinking going to the darkside! (A**le....:smileyblush:)