Participa, comparte tu experiencia!

Loudspeaker turns on automatically when answering a call

asdasdasde
Visitante

Loudspeaker turns on automatically when answering a call

I have had this issue for a couple of days now and it's really getting annoying when you're in public and everyone around can hear the first couple of seconds of every call.

So when I answer a call I can hear the other person as if I had the loudspeaker on, although the icon shows as if it was off. If I press the loudspeaker icon once it will light up as it does when you activate it and the loudspeaker will stay on until I press the icon again, at which point it turns off. This only happens when I recieve calls and not when I make calls.

I have an Xperia M4 aqua with Android 5.0.

5 RESPUESTAS 5
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@asdasdasde

Start troubleshooting by restarting your phone into safe mode, this will disable all installed 3rd party apps. If the problem is resolved then one of your installed apps is causing this issue and you have to figure out which one. Start by uninstalling those apps you installed recently.

asdasdasde
Visitante

The issue seems to have fixed itself after booting in safe mode, I didn't even have to uninstall any apps for it to work again.

profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@asdasdasde

And when you restarted your phone back to normal mode, did the problem go away?

asdasdasde
Visitante

Okay seems like the problem isn't fixed after all. I uninstalled 2 apps I installed during the last couple of days and tried calling my own phone from another phone and everytime I tried it it would answer without loudspeaker. So I assumed it was fixed, but now I just got another phonecall and the loudspeaker was still on automatically...

Pixie11
Visitante

My M4 aqua is doing exactly the same?