Join now - be part of our community!

TV speakers are much louder than home cinema!!!

souri2016
Explorer

TV speakers are much louder than home cinema!!!

I have a SONY TV (55W800C) and also a home cinema SONY BDV-E6100 both of them support HDMI (ARC) ,so I have connected them with a HDMI cable that was in home cinema package.

listening to music via USB or DVD in home theater system is great and the sound quality and the loud is very good  but my problem is:

1) when i listen to music or watch films from usb flash that is connected to TV , the TV speakers are much louder than home cinema!!!
2)my satelite receiver only has a HDMI output so (as manual says to have a high sound quality)I cant connect it with optical cable to my BDV (BDV has one HDMI output )
I connect it only with HDMI to my TV
when i watch tv from receiver loud of sound is very low (when I turn
BDV off  sound of TV speakers is much more louder !!!
what should I do?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Question 1

Im a bit confused on your issue. Is this correct?

• Connecting USB drive to BDV system, volume and quality is good.
  • Connecting same USB drive to TV and outputting audio to BDV system, volume is low? But the volume should be louder?

A suggestion - turn OFF 'Clear Audio+ ' in the TVs sound settings, and see if that helps?  Also, ensure 'night mode' is set to OFF on the BDV system

Question 2

Same suggestion as above really.  Also, you might be able to connect the Sat Reciever to the TV via HDMI, and then connect an optical cable from the Sat Receiver to the BDV system, and change settings on the Sat Receiver to output audio via optical?

Cheers

souri2016
Explorer

Hi

imagin I'm listening to music from a Flash USB connected to BDV and there is a loud mesurement device

at this condition it shows for example 50 dB but when flash is connected to TV it shows 25 dB !!!

I turned off clear Audio+ but problem persist

Night mode is off

I asked from your support team in IRAN they told me to use optcal cable but I did that and also problem persist

I know there is no problem with hardware but there should be a software trick that i dont know

please help

best regard

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

To be honest - im not sure how to help you on this issue.  As you are not from the UK or EU, I cannot escalate this to Sony.  Your going to have to persist through Support in your country, Iran.

Cheers

souri2016
Explorer

I found the problem by changing  sound-advanced setting - Dolby dynamic range set to standard (default was compressed)

but waching TV program from reciever still has old problem