Join now - be part of our community!

It's like shouting in the desert, but I quote some of my issues..

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

It's like shouting in the desert, but I quote some of my issues..

What remains unsolved:

1. Slow response in Digital Adjustments and Satellite Programme List Edit .

2. After Satellite channel search, Satellite Channels are placed again over 101 .........

3. Programme List Transfer in Digital Setup - Technical Setup remains Greyed(fade) unable to select if my Logitech K400 plus USB transmitter is plugged-in.

4. Location status appears everytime TV is rebooted.

5. General Satellite gives an error: No signal. Please check your antenna connection. This happens if in sequence:

a. Reboot from home or Digital(DVB-T)

b. TV starts in digital(DVB-T).

c. General Satellite is selected after Digital(DVB-T)

and... can be solved only if Digital is selected again and then go back to General Satellite.

6. Deleted Satellite channels re-appear themselves automatically.

7. Satellite Channels re-arrange themselves automatically if TV is Soft-reboot within Digital(DVB-T).

8. Using Favourites lists in both Digital and General Satellite and browsing with Remote Control PROG +/- , mixes channels from these different tuners. Digital Favourites1 go by themselves to Satellite Favourites1.

9. Favourites are not numbered as 1, 2, 3 ... but keep their initial number from General Satellite list.

10. Sorting-Editing both Digital and Satellite channels does not move all channels downwards as before, but simply REVERSES(SWAPS) channels places. What I mean is if for example:

• channel No500 I want to be placed at No1
  • Move channel No500 to place of No1
  • Then previous No1 goes to No500
  • The common sense says that No1 MUST go to No2 NOT No500. This is ridiculus.

11. Poor Digital and Satellite Channel Adjustments. [No channel Rename, no skip, no channel preview(little PIP) ]

What is new:

1. YouView appeared in Settings-Apps-Running apps but is not supported in my region....(the app does not exist but runs in background...)

2. YouTube goes straight to Japan :wink:

Now what came back:

1. 20 seconds TV freeze, but till now only at Settings Menu - Digital Adjustments.

2. TV dimming and un-dimming when subtitles appear in dark schenes of movies.

What seems to be solved: ..... don't know :thinking:

KD-55X8508C

Perfect Picture. I can say nothing about this.:smileylove:

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

"It's like shouting in the desert"

Wrong analogy.  Should be "Its like shouting in a room full of people" - the problem is, this room full of people are not the right ones to shout at as they cannot resolve these issues.

I know its frustrating.  But if you want a direct respose from Sony - your best bet it is to contact them directly.  But if i remember from your previous contact, they couldnt help much either other than to log your complaint and wait further FW updates.

I understand where your coming from though.

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Yes that's true, you are right and I am sorry if I become tiresome for all people inside this forum.

Were are all shouting in a room, in a house, in desert. Sony is far far away

The only solutions are given by same people inside here. It is you and many others.

Sony representatives in all EU countries can do nothing but write down and suggest generic solutions.

They are not worse in my country. They are simply the same.