Join now - be part of our community!

Sound issues

panchels
Explorer

Sound issues

Hi I'm having sound distortion  issues with ht-ct390 with [edited by moderator to remove email address]-55xd9305 please help it's really bugging me thanx 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Can you please provide a little more information?  Are you getting audio distortions from a specific app (i.e. Netflix) or when using bluetooth or even the analog in port?  Or do you get it from all sources - including broadcast TV (i.e. Freeview etc).

Cheers

panchels
Explorer

hi its from all sources now it wont even ome on at all even though the
orange light is on this is very very frustrating
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

If there is no sound at all, try switching it all off completely - including the TV.  Switch it off from the powerpoint on the wall for about two minutes.  Then try again.

If that fails, I suggest a factory reset of the soundbar:

HT-CT390 - Reset.jpg

Can you also tell me how you have connected it to your TV?  Are you using an optical cable or a HDMI cable.  If using a HDMI cable, have a read through this page below and see if it helps:

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/android-tv/hdmi-problems-troubleshooting-steps/td-p/2141941

Cheers

panchels
Explorer

thank u i will try that out im using hdmi i was using optical cable but have it plugged in to my ps pro even when that was plugged in it still had distortion thank u