Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia KD43XF8796 wifi no internet

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
bomber514
Explorer

Bravia KD43XF8796 wifi no internet

Good morning folks,

I have the above television which is used with a Sky Q system with the main Q box on a shelf just below the television.Asl in the same room is a BT WIFI Booster.Router is outside in the passage. Every now and then the television displays a message"wifi has no internet access" So I have to renter the router code.All ok for a while and then the message appears again.My question is this Can I connect the television by ethernet power adapters to the router? If  so are there any settings need changing on the television? .Presume the q box woul d just require the router password.

Many thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
bomber514
Explorer

@dnicho  Hi.I reckon I,ve solved the problem now.I used 2 TPL  power adapters. One for the television and the other for the router.Switched everything back on and after about 5 or 6 hours now all seems ok. with no messages appearing. Television recognised the adapter straight away with no further setting up. I'd tried various options buyt this is the only one that has worked.I will consider this problem solved.Hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
bomber514
Explorer

@dnicho  Hi.I reckon I,ve solved the problem now.I used 2 TPL  power adapters. One for the television and the other for the router.Switched everything back on and after about 5 or 6 hours now all seems ok. with no messages appearing. Television recognised the adapter straight away with no further setting up. I'd tried various options buyt this is the only one that has worked.I will consider this problem solved.Hope this helps you.