отмена
Отображаются результаты для 
Вместо этого искать 
Вы имели в виду: 

Присоединяйтесь и станьте частью нашего Сообщества!

Sony Android TV improvements - Keep Internet Connection opened

РЕШЕНО
profile.country.RU.title
Alex_Andr
Участник

Sony Android TV improvements - Keep Internet Connection opened

Dear,

I bought your TV with Android OS - KD-55XE8096. I won’t list cons and pros or pluses and minuses here since I already use it. However, I observe some moments that could be improved.

SONY Android TV uses Google account. Below I try to describe some tricky and inconvenient situations I face every time.

When I turn on my TV by clicking green button on the remote controller (not in first time) I see how TV is trying to connect to google account – it’s OK and fine.

If we use applications (YouTube or others hat use Google account) and then I suddenly turn it off for a quite long period of time (several minutes or hours without exiting from application) and when I turn it on again I observe how applications are trying to connect to google account and in most cases applications generate errors like connection error or any. Evenmore we can see that UI of these applications works improperly (I observe it every time in YouTube).

The reason of that behavior could be in that TV stops internet connection and connectivity with google account fails correspondently.

The possible ways to avoid such situations are:

1. Try to not to close connection. Do something like periodical PING or something. You can put a specific ITEM to choose in TV OPTIONS like “Keep Internet connection opened” or "Keep LAN\Wifi active" or something.
  2. When customer clicks TRUN ON button the first thing that must be done is CONNECTING to Internet and to Google account and only then TV should start application from memory in the state it was before turning off.
1 УТВЕРЖДЕННОЕ РЕШЕНИЕ

Утвержденные решения
profile.country.RU.title
SK-Hardwired
Community Team

Салют!

Сегодня вышло обновление прошивки до Adroid TV 8.0 для вашей модели ТВ.

Оно в течение месяца или прилетит атвоматически по интернету или можно сразу загрузить для установки с USB-носителя.

https://community.sony.ru/t5/otkroy-dlya-sebya-sony/obnovlenie-android-8-0-oreo-dlya-modeley-televiz...

--------------------------------
Добра Вам!

Просмотреть решение в исходном сообщении

2 ОТВЕТ 2
profile.country.RU.title
SK-Hardwired
Community Team

Салют!

Сегодня вышло обновление прошивки до Adroid TV 8.0 для вашей модели ТВ.

Оно в течение месяца или прилетит атвоматически по интернету или можно сразу загрузить для установки с USB-носителя.

https://community.sony.ru/t5/otkroy-dlya-sebya-sony/obnovlenie-android-8-0-oreo-dlya-modeley-televiz...

--------------------------------
Добра Вам!
profile.country.RU.title
Alex_Andr
Участник

Первые впечатления по картинке - отличные. Посмотрим, что окажется на деле.

Спасибо.