Join now - be part of our community!

Which DVD burn software is the best?

tractorboy
Visitor

Which DVD burn software is the best?

I have sonic record now, which burns dvd's no problem and plays back through my dvd drive on the laptop i burn it on but will not playback on my dvd recorder or dvd player!
Anybody know of a decent software that burns and plays back on all dvd players?

23 REPLIES 23
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Yes, it will convert it to the correct VOB format for DVD playback

tractorboy
Visitor

Yes, it will convert it to the correct VOB format for DVD playback

Many Thanks.:smileyhappy:

tractorboy
Visitor

Forgot to ask, Is it best to buy the latest version Nero 7 ?:smileyconfused:

sarwar_shah
Visitor

Hi guys, please help me out here.....

I have recently purchased a vaio FS315M and i am trying to install Nero 7 on it. its not taking it in, it keeps coming up with an error message saying to check whether a file exist or something..... how can i get around this? i am currently using the click to dvd package that came with the vaio originally and it is taking forever to burn a 1hr 21min clip (currently over the 4hr barrier now....). any help please?

sarwar_shah@yahoo.com

kee-lo_

Hi guys, please help me out here.....

I have recently purchased a vaio FS315M and i am trying to install Nero 7 on it. its not taking it in, it keeps coming up with an error message saying to check whether a file exist or something..... how can i get around this? i am currently using the click to dvd package that came with the vaio originally and it is taking forever to burn a 1hr 21min clip (currently over the 4hr barrier now....). any help please?

sarwar_shah@yahoo.com

Whats the error message

Tracktorboy: yes

sarwar_shah
Visitor

Whats the error message

Tracktorboy: yes

it says the following ''Error reading from file C:\Program Files\common Files\Ahead\Lib\msvcr71.dll. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

i keeps referring to different file names each time i try.

what do i do?

sarwar_shah
Visitor

it says the following ''Error reading from file C:\Program Files\common Files\Ahead\Lib\msvcr71.dll. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.

i keeps referring to different file names each time i try.

kee-lo_

You could try downloading it and putting it in that folder
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcr71

kee-lo_

Have you tried through Safe Mode?
Press F8 before the Windows logo at start up

sarwar_shah
Visitor

i tried installing it from my other computer cos i installed nero on that instead. when i tried saving it, it wouldnt allow because it said file is being used. so i am stuck now...... any suggestions? thinkin of transferring the files to my comp n burnin them frm there. wot dp u think? is this issue possible to resolve?