Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio VPC-EH3S6E NO DRIVERS

profile.country.BG.title
NN6807
New

Sony Vaio VPC-EH3S6E NO DRIVERS

Where I can find drivers for Sony Vaio VPC-EH3S6E??????

I don't have recovary disc and image on the hard disc.

NO online support!

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi NN6807,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

You should be able to download the drivers & utlties for your Vaio from the vaio support sit but it appears that your Vaio model has not been added yet, I guess it's because it's a newish model..

I have asked Vaio support to investigate & as soon as I hear anything I'll let you know..

Why do you need the drivers for your vaio do you have a problem that we may be able to help you with..:smileyconfused:

profile.country.sk_SK.title
Barmel
Visitor

Hello, i have the same model (VPCEH 3S 6E) and i have a problem with my audio driver - Conexant, speakers are playing good, but when i put in headphones...music is loud and voices are quiet, and it is also making some stupid breaking noise, and i have also a problem with Generic Bluetooth adapter, it wont send or recive any picture, so when do you add some drivers?...or is there any posibility, that some drivers of another notebook (E - type) are similar?...Thank you.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

just to let you know that the VPC-EH3S6E has been added to the Vaio support site now & you can download the pre-installed drivers & Utilities using this link - Downloads & Preinstalled Drivers and Utilities

profile.country.sk_SK.title
Barmel
Visitor

Thank you, thats great news. My bluetooth is working now, but there is still a problem with headphones...is there any different driver,exept of Conexant? :slight_smile:

Message was edited by: Barmel

Message was edited by: Barmel