Join now - be part of our community!

can i connect my PC to my KDL46ex403 wirelessly which is connected to a bt home hub via a dongle i want to us the TV as a computer screen

profile.country.en_GB.title
gilly770
Visitor

can i connect my PC to my KDL46ex403 wirelessly which is connected to a bt home hub via a dongle i want to us the TV as a computer screen

Can I Connect my PC to My KDL46ex403 wirelessly as i want to use the TV    as a computer screen, The TV is connected to a bt wireless hub via a sony dongle .If so what do i need to accomplish this

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
magilbe17
Visitor

Hi gilly770,

Currently the only way you can utilise your television as a monitor for your PC is to use either an HDMI cable (if your PC has this connection) or a VGA cable (video only) directly from your PC  to your television. If you require sound when using an VGA cable you will also need an audio lead (normally 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack cable, this looks like a standard headphone connection.This should connect directly next, above or below the VGA connection)

You can only view media (photos,music and videos) via the network from your PC to your television.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards