cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Participa, comparte tu experiencia!

Instalacion XP en VGN-NR11Z/S, ALguien sabe¡¡¡???

Twiggyz
Visitante

Instalacion XP en VGN-NR11Z/S, ALguien sabe¡¡¡???

Tengo este portatil y no se instalar xp,e probado con todo lo qveia por ahi de insertar drivers en el cd d xp, y eso pero nada,aver si pueden ayudarme

gracias

46 RESPUESTAS 46
BigHope
Visitante

I just can't get it work !

I burned 4 cd's, and none of them were efficient.

I used nLite and included drivers in it, but it always asks for a the hard drive controller.

I'm completely lost ...

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Did you decompress the .ZIP file first?

Right-click on it and choose "Extract All".

Have you read pablitix123's earlier post?

Creo que ya puede ser que tengamos la solución..tienes que bajarte de este sitio ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/OS/XPDOWNGRADE/FZ19/DRIVERS/ el driver 1_SATA_DRIVER.ZIP(descomprime el zip), y utilizas los drivers para integrar al nlite...cuando te aparezca la lista tienes que seleccionar el siguiente driver iaAHCI_ICH8M = "Intel(R) 82801HEM/HBM SATA AHCI Controller (Mobile ICH8M-E/M)", parece ser que es compatible por eso al final pone ICH8M...de todas formas si puedes llama al servicio técnico y que te digan dónde están los drivers..porque los que dices que están en windows/drivers..yo creo que son los que están instalados y no sirven en todos los casos para instalar.. Saludos...a ver si hay suerte..

:thinking:

BigHope
Visitante

For sure i did decompress .zip file. Because i succeed in using nLite to get them into my XP CD. But the system installation seems not to find them, cose it always says that no harddrive controller were found.

I saw once we might edit a file in text mode, maybe i need to do it ? Because the lone nLite method seems not to work for me.

profile.country.es_ES.title
pablitix123
Visitante

Download this file 1.-Sata_driver.zip...link: ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/OS/XPDOWNGRADE/FZ19/ descompress zip file, and later you try to insert it with nlite in the CD of xp...Sorry for my english...

MILLIONFISH
Visitante

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLING XP WINDOWS WITH A USB FLOPPY DRIVE? WHICH CONTROLERS I NEED TO INSTALL IN ORDER THE XP CAN READ THE SATA HARD DRIVE I ALSO HAVE TH NR11Z MODEL
THANKS

MILLIONFISH
Visitante

I HAVE FINALY INSERTED THE DRIVERS WITH A USB FLOPPY DISK .. BUT AT THE END I COULDNT INSATALL WINDOWS XP IN MY NOTEBOOK BECAUSE IT STACKED ON THE PHASE OF CONFIOURING THE SYSTEM , JUST BEFORE ENDING THE SETUP... 😞

MILLIONFISH
Visitante

I FINALY INSTALLED THE XP.. BUT I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE AUDIO CARD ANF THE FUNCTION BUTTONS CAN ANYBODY HELP???