Join now - be part of our community!

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

profile.country.GB.title
davygravy
Explorer

sony w9 tv with xperia z phone

Has anybody recieived there free xperia z yet from the w9 promotion?

93 REPLIES 93
mickersw
Explorer

No, according to Royal Mail it was delivered to the French address on 11 July. Spoke to helpline and they said it may take another week and a half to be dealt with.
hakjrla
Explorer

I just got my TV today, but when i try to complete the promo reg i got this error message: RegisterProduct_Service failed: InternalServerError : Serial number does not match with the predefined model name. Anyone others have goten this error before? My tv model name is this KDL-46W905A  so its on the accept list to get thie phone. 

I don't like this error message ;/ 

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi hakjrla,

Have you tried sending an online query or rang the freephone support number?

You can find the contact details here: https://giveaway.sony.eu/bravia-promotion/en/GB/ContactUs

Please let me know if you're still having trouble.

Thanks. 

hakjrla
Explorer

When i try to send the online query i got this message: 

Unknown

500 - Unknown error.

So that dont work atm ;( 

Simon-H
Explorer

Hello hakjrla :slight_smile:

If you are experiencing an issue with the form, you may wish to try again within the next 24 hours to see if the problem has been rectified.

Thanks,

Simon

hakjrla
Explorer

I got it working, i did use the Norwegian version of the promo help so i got the text sent, now i just wait for answar ;D lets hope this wil work :wink: 

marian14
Explorer

Sony told me this on the 16 june 13... still waiting

Simon-H
Explorer

Hello marian14 :slight_smile:

Could you please send me a private message through the forums with the details of your claim and the issue that you have experienced. I can then try and get this looked into for you.

Thanks,

Simon

makurk
Explorer

nope, bought the tv 01.06 and sent the documents 03.06. It has been 8 weeks today since i posted the documents.

Ive also received the verifying email 2 weeks ago and got a new tracing number but both of the tracing numbers say that my order havent been dealt with yet.. 

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Hi,

Have you tried calling the free phone number to check the status of your claim? 00 800 25 25 60 60