Join now - be part of our community!

Sony TV KDL55W805 - When Subtitles/text appears on the screen and motion happening in the background it distorts the subtitles/text anyone else had this?? its only slightly but it shouldn't happen should it??

Theguru1
New

Sony TV KDL55W805 - When Subtitles/text appears on the screen and motion happening in the background it distorts the subtitles/text anyone else had this?? its only slightly but it shouldn't happen should it??

KDL55W805 - When Subtitles/text appears on the screen and motion happening in the background it distorts the subtitles/text anyone else had this?? its only slightly but it shouldn't happen should it??

What could cause this is it a fault?? it happens on satellite TV and through my video player.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

First thing to do, is

• Ensure that you have the latest firmware installed
  • Perform a factory reset of the TV (cures a lot of problems)

Ive not heard or seen any reports of this issue to be honest, so probably isolated to your TV / equipment.

Cheers

Sebek74

I comfirm that too with W905 model. But I discovered that when I read you post, not before :slight_smile: I suppose the problem is caused by video processing alghorithms. The subtitles should be added (if possible) after processing, not before.