Join now - be part of our community!

Netflix App on Sony KDL42W653

Matt1882
Explorer

Netflix App on Sony KDL42W653

When trying to exit the Netflix app on my Sony W6, it get stuck on the "Exciting" screen forever unless I intervene by pressing the Home button which then makes Netflix close.

This is not really a good get around as it should just close itself! Not sure whether it done this before or only after the latest update but it rather annoying to say the least!

Also when hitting the Options button on the remote to try and change the scene selection whilst watching Netflix films etc, nothing happens, as if its been restricted. So I cant change the scene selection to match the content I'm watching which defeats the idea of having the scene selection function at all if i cant access it whilst watching movies/animations.

Anyone else experiencing this with the same TV?

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Matt1882
Explorer

*BUMP*
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

In regards to the Exiting Netflix issue other people are reporting the same problems as well (see HERE).  I dont believe that there is a proper fix for this as of yet, other than the work around. 

In regards to this issue as well as the scene select issue, I would advise you contacting Sony, to get these issues investigated.

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/contacts/tvhc

Cheers