Join now - be part of our community!

Itv hub not accessible after first ads!

profile.country.GB.title
Pault2357
New

Itv hub not accessible after first ads!

Can anyone explain how you can get to email a question to Sony when the captcha code is totally confusing as to how you reproduce it! image.png

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Robert1928
Explorer

I've got the same problem.  Contact Sony on 0207 365 2810.

profile.country.GB.title
comason94
New

Hi Robert1928

Please see my earlier posts. This is an ITV problem which they are working on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information contained in this email is confidential and may be privileged. If the reader is not the intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original email. Thank you.
profile.country.GB.title
comason94
New

You just type it in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information contained in this email is confidential and may be privileged. If the reader is not the intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original email. Thank you.
profile.country.GB.title
Pault2357
New

What do you suggest that you type in?
The figure 7?
What is the symbol in front of the 7?
Is there a space where this symbol is?
I tried every permutation I could think of, none of which were accepted and then you have to go back and re-enter your details between each attempt!
Closing and re loading the page doesn’t give you a different captcha unlike every site I’ve ever used.

Sent from my iPhone