M4 Aqua Automatically restarts multiple times a day

Alias456
Visitor

M4 Aqua Automatically restarts multiple times a day

How to solution?? 

9 REPLIES 9
Emil
Enthusiast

Hi @Alias456 and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear this. There are a few thing you can try to find out why your phone is behaving this way. I recommend that you try the suggested tips bellow one after the other.

• Reboot your device to safe mode. This is to make sure that this behavior isn't caused by one of your downloaded apps as these will be temporarily disabled in this mode.
  • Temporarily remove any SIM and SD card from your device to see if they may be the cause of this behavior.
  • Perform a software repair using Xperia Companion to rule out that anything software related is causing this behavior.

Let me know how it goes!

dha_
Visitor

I tired it reboot in safe mode . it switched off and it works fine , but i am a college student we need third party apps.(whatsapp and many more). i still have network problems when in normal mode.
i am going to try out the software repair ..

dha_
Visitor

the same problem persists.. 

Vicorro_05
Visitor

It restarts only, it appears sony screen that stays for a good time, then when it is able to start, it does not take time to restart again. Too early to start.
Restoration is done with sony companion, it does not let you configure equipment as it restarts.

GT

dha_
Visitor

i do really regret why i bought SONY Xperia ...
i might as well bought samsung or any other brands..

AlePonce
Visitor

I have the same problem. Perform software repair with Xperia Companion and the same problem persists.

GT

Emil
Enthusiast

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for the late reply.

If you are still experiencing the same behavior after performing a software repair using Xperia Companion I recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team for assistance with having your device sent in to an authorized service center for further troubleshooting and repair.

Praneshsawant
Visitor

My smartphone is started in many time 

Emil
Enthusiast

Hi @Praneshsawant,

I'm sorry to hear this. I'd recommend that you temporarily remove any SIM and SD card from your device to see if they may be the cause of this behavior.

You can also try to perform a software repair using Xperia Companion to rule out that anything software related is causing this behavior.

Let me know how it goes.