Join now - be part of our community!

Sony KD-55X9305c Bravia TV .... More than happy!

Harleyfatboydd1
Explorer

Sony KD-55X9305c Bravia TV .... More than happy!

Hiya .... For some time now I have been reading posts on this site and there are certainly many  views both positive and negative re Sony televisions, now this is my first Sony tv all my previous  being Pioneer plasma tv's and before that Toshiba. Although it is my first Sony as I said it is my second the first being returned because it had a greenish tint in the screen that seemed to be getting worse over time, anyway I have to say it suffers some of the usual suspects reported on here ( a bit temperamental ) at times ..... But, personally I love this set. The picture and color on certain channels and DVD are nothing short of awesome and the style is in a class of it's own ( not to everyone's taste ) but Sony have never been shy when it comes to design. The wedge shape and front facing speakers make this set a design classic and as for the sound ( in the literal sense ... blown away by the sound quality and power ) I had a Polk audio set up 7.1 powered through a Denon amp now this has been replaced by the sets speakers, although nowhere near the quality or power as the 7.1 set up they will get used somewhere else I don't need a room full of speakers. So bottom line is ....... I love this Sony tv, sure it's got things that go bump in the night with it but the benefits to me anyway out way it's tempremental flip side. 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thank you for posting, its nice to hear good and objective stories.  Due to the nature of forums, many come here to complain, which of course is right.  No one is denying that there are certain issues, but it can give the impression that it is more negative than positive.  Im glad you are happy and please feel free to stick around and join in some of the conversations/discussions.

Cheers