Join now - be part of our community!

Screen Mirroring Issues after last 2 updates

profile.country.GB.title
Prior20

Screen Mirroring Issues after last 2 updates

Since the last couple of updates my screen mirroring with samsung s5 has died, if i restore the TV back to factory defualts it works for around a day then just says failed when trying to connect.

Any suggestions i use this feature allot

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
Prior20

TV is KDL 55w755c

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Its always Samsung mobiles that have issues :slight_smile:

Anyway, when it doesnt work, have you noticed if the Wifi is working on the TV?  Does other network apps work ok, like say YouTube?

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Prior20

HI

Yeah everything else is perfect, youtube, casting, sideview & remote etc...

just strange how it works straight after a factory reset for a while then dies, have a windows phone here at work will give that a go

Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me know how it goes with the windows phone. 

profile.country.GB.title
Prior20

Just the same 😞

had the tv a good 6 months, only issues over the last month or so with screen mirror

theres a ton of issues with this TV worst being the random crash's & remote deciding to stop working half way through something (however sideview remote seems to work when this happens).  Screen mirrioring was by far my favourite feature

profile.country.GB.title
Prior20

no one else having issues with this ?

very frustrating

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

@Prior20 have you tried unregistering your device from the domestic network on the tv and redoing the procedure anew? sometimes it solves...

profile.country.GB.title
Prior20

just tried what you suggested and still no luck 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Ive escalated your issue to Sony Support, so they should be in contact with you in the next day or two (not weekends).  Ive been using screen mirroring on my Z4 Tablet to a KDL-55XD8577 with no issues.

Im not sure what else to suggest, so hopefully Sony can figure it out.

Cheers