Join now - be part of our community!

Connectivity Issues. SOLVED???

profile.country.GB.title
muvoda

Connectivity Issues. SOLVED???

Hi guys, I purchased my 'NEW'  tv (kd55xh9050) a few months ago and I have had quite a few issues with it, mainly the 'sync', so I will start with what I know (well it has for me) cured my Bravia Sync problem, firstly let me say that I have a surround sound system connected through ARC to my tv, also a streaming box connected through ARC to my SS system, so I DO get audio through my SS system while watching the tv, same with the streaming box, I can switch back to tv speakers if I so desire but it obviously cuts off the SS systems audio, same with the streaming box. Well, this is what I came across, I do not use my streaming box all that often, so with being a tight wad!! I always turn it off, now this weekend I decided to watch a movie on the box and went to bed forgetting to turn it off, so when I got up the next day I checked my sync as I normally would, and low and behold everything was showing, whereas before, (with the box turned off) nothing was showing, now I don't know if you think I am a 'numpty' for not knowing this but my previous tv LG, I didn't have this problem, so now I know if the box is turned off I will get nothing showing in my synced devices and nothing synced in the quick menu, just the light blue screen telling me to 'sync all my devices' also I would get the dreaded 'communication error with audio system' message, so I am pleased to say that as long as I keep the box on, all my synced devices are showing and no more error messages on the TV screen, I do hope that this helps anyone who has got this problem, and I do read the forums and I do know about TUNEIN and HBO GO apps which, may I add, have never been installed on my tv. Thank you for reading this and I hope it helps. Regards muvoda.

0 REPLIES 0