Join now - be part of our community!

Can my bravia play usb video files on a continuous loop

howellsh
Explorer

Can my bravia play usb video files on a continuous loop

Hello clever people out there.

I have a couple of sony Bravia 55w805c TVs high on the wall at my business to play adverts storred as video files from a USB memory stick, but  I cant work out how to get the TV to automatically play the next one - is there a setting somewhere?

Also once its played tthe list I would like it to start playing from the beginning again.  Is there a way of doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Harri

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.NL.title
ehvwheelboy

It can .

Just put mx player on it .Startup the first movie and it will automaticly play the next file . iam only not sure what happens when it has played all the files . When i have some series on a usb it always plays the next one 

profile.country.GB.title
dongallar
New

Hi,

I have Sony Bravia KDL-40W600B smart tv and I've just figured out the playback options. I am not sure if we have the same features. To shuffle or repeat all the video clips in a folder of a USB or HDD, please do the following:

From the remote control:

1. Press Options

2. A new window will appear from the right side with the several options.

3. click/choose the playback options

4. A new window will appear with the following options: playback target; Repeat; shuffle.

5. click/choose playback target.

6. A new window will appear with the following options: single clip; all clips.

7. You may choose single clip or all clips depending on which clip do you want to shuffle or repeat.

8. you may choose shuffle or repeat.

Enjoy....

I hope this guide helps you.

Thanks!