Join now - be part of our community!

43XD8305 Opinions

Ev1ldead72
Explorer

43XD8305 Opinions

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing the SONY BRAVIA KD43XD8305BU , does anyone have this tv who could offer some opinions on it, I've looked on google but can't find any reviews, I'm basically looking for a 43 inch tv that's good for HDR gaming for use with PS4 pro and Xbox one s  , can you use game mode and HDR together and how is the input lag? Is it an IPS or VA panel ? and have the issues with the juddering with sky q now been fixed ? 

Any advice would be much appreciated 🙂

Regards Nat

23 REPLIES 23
markeebl
Explorer

The Sky man plugged into hdmi 1. The HDMI cable needs to be in 2 or 3 for ultra HD 10 bit to work.

Sent from my iPhone
profile.country.GB.title
mhk1058
Explorer

Just got this TV over Christmas. Generally happy with it but not the "wow" step up from my 4/5 year old 40 inch 1080p Samsung I was hoping for. Black levels are worse if anything. Not tried 4k or UHD yet but on a screen this size I doubt there will be much difference from 1080p at normal viewing distances.

Anyone know if this is an IPS or VA panel?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mhk1058 wrote:

Hi there

Its an IPS panel.  As you have just got the TV, I would suggest taking your time and fine tuning the picture settings to your liking.  Also turn OFF "Light Sensor" and ECO Power settings.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

@Quinnicus wrote:

@mhk1058 wrote:

Hi there

Its an IPS panel.  As you have just got the TV, I would suggest taking your time and fine tuning the picture settings to your liking.  Also turn OFF "Light Sensor" and ECO Power settings.

Cheers

And give the screen time to play in. It takes a few days' use to get it up to its full potential.

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking